Digital Content/Social Media Intern - Utica Comets (Utica · NY · Open to Remote)
Utica Comets jobs
Sports Jobs in Utica · NY · Open to Remote
The 2021-22 Digital Media internship will assist the Utica Comets social media team in creating, posting and managing content throughout the season. This position will work directly with the Comets Social Media Manager, and can be remote on non-gamedays if needed. This position will start in October of 2021.
- Produce in game content at all Comets home games (videos, photos, live tweet action)
- Manage shot list and photos from each gameday
- Assist in tracking social media data, sponsorship engagement and optimization
- Pitch ideas for creative social media content
- Manage digital contests as needed (enter to win, giveaways, etc.)
- Assist in editing videos and graphics for daily social media content
- Able to expand and contribute to digital content for Utica City FC and Utica Junior Hockey
- Interest in sports media, communications or marketing
- Must be available for most or all Comets home games (nights and weekends)
- Graphic or video editing experience encouraged, or a desire to learn.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.