The Springfield Thunderbirds, American Hockey League affiliate of the St. Louis Blues, are seeking dedicated, enthusiastic, and passionate individuals who are looking to gain experience in the business of professional sports. This internship will provide individuals with the chance to gain relevant sports and retail/merchandise experience working all Thunderbirds home games. This position reports the Manager of Brand Development & Merchandise.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work in-game merchandise stand for ALL Springfield Thunderbirds home games throughout the 2021-2022 season.
- Maintain exemplary levels of customer service and assistance with patrons
- Develop a strong understanding of retail software and inventory.
- Accurately completes sales using POS system.
- Assists customers in an enthusiastic and courteous manner.
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
*Must be available for all Springfield Thunderbirds home games during the 2021-22 season*
PLEASE NOTE: This is a PAID (hourly) position.
Please provide references with your resume
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.