Corporate Sales Activation Intern with Springfield Thunderbirds in Springfield, MA
Springfield Thunderbirds jobs
Sports Jobs in Springfield, MA
The Springfield Thunderbirds are currently seeking a Corporate Sales Activation Intern for the 2019-20 American Hockey League season. This will be a hands-on experience, providing interns the chance to gain relevant expertise in the field of corporate sales and sponsorship activation. This internship position will be responsible for assisting the Business Development & Special Events Executive in tasks that may include but not be limited to:
- Assisting corporate sales team with all brand activation and fulfillment of sponsorships on game days and non-game days.
- Managing the official kids' fan club of the Springfield Thunderbirds
- Actively make cold calls to members and prospective members
- Create and implement unique fan experiences for members on game days
- Assist the corporate sales team with the implementation and execution of special events, player appearances, community programs, etc.
- Complete professional development curriculum assignments
- Market Research Project
- Front Office Mentor Sessions
- Personal Branding via LinkedIn
PLEASE NOTE: THERE IS NO SALARY OR STIPEND WITH THIS POSITION.
What We’re Seeking:
- Ability to work ALL Springfield Thunderbirds home games during the 2019-20 season is highly encouraged
- Self-Starter and resourceful problem solver
- Excellent communication skills; expresses confidence in building and nurturing relationships with fans and partners.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Comfortable in a fast-paced ever-changing environment.
- Great Character – “Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.”
- Welcoming Smile – “A smile is the universal welcome.”
- Willingness to have Fun – “There's no fear when you're having fun.”
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have a means of transportation to and from the MassMutual Center?