Marketing and Events Coordinator with Ontario Reign - AEG SPORTS in Ontario · CA
Ontario Reign - AEG SPORTS jobs
Sports Jobs in Ontario · CA
Marketing: Event Marketing
AEG Company: Ontario Reign Hockey Club
Company Information: AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
- With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The Coordinator, Marketing and Events will be responsible for assisting and executing all Reign marketing events and initiatives. Additionally, this position will work to ensure coordination between departments for community events and other initiatives as assigned.
- Lead the community ball hockey program from design, implementation, participation and involvement of multiple schools annually
- Partner with internal and outside vendors to plan, purchase, produce, deliver, various added value entertainment items at Reign events and games
- Coordinate Ontario Reign as the brand ambassador and related business promotions and activations with radio, digital, influencer, and tie in to the Reign Broadcast initiative to assist the Marketing Manager in branding the Reign for the season
- Circulate efficient and accurate reporting, detailing results of digital marketing campaigns and make recommendations for improvement
- Work with STAPLES Center staff and LA Kings game entertainment to fulfill in-game promotional activities and giveaways
- Work with Toyota Arena, Game Operations and Reign game entertainment to organize space for groups in the arena and work a marketing plan an initiative to grow Beer Fests
- Coordinate all appearance requests with sales team, mascot and when necessary, Hockey Operations
- Coordinate all major events not limited to Season Ticket Member Events, Summerfest, Rookie Mixer, Select-A-Seat, Mini Plan Select-A-Seat, Reign Day, the 2020 AHL All Star Classic and others as assigned
- Main point of contact with the arena when booking all event spaces (Beerfest, chili cookoffs, Stanley Cup Night and major theme nights with large group ticket involvement, suites and catering
- Assist the marketing team in graphic design, social media, website, email marketing and app creative, updates and plan for each season
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The Marketing and Events Coordinator must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skill and abilities:
- In-house events experience with a proven track-record of executing comprehensive plans at/under budget that have produced measurable results
- Knowledge of digital marketing, strategy, and sales
- Strong sense of creativity and organization
- Experience with ticketing systems and sports ticket sales a plus
- Ability to analyze event components, provide ROI and KPIs
- Strong sense of event ownership and dedication to delivering outstanding results
- Required to lift 20 pounds
- A minimum education level of: BA/BS Degree (4-year)
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you willing to relocate?