Retail Supervisor - Lehigh Valley Phantoms (Allentown · PA)
Lehigh Valley Phantoms jobs
Sports Jobs in Allentown · PA
Retail/Licensing: Retail Management
Phan Shop Retail Supervisor
- 2- 4 years of retail experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
- Must be available to work 32 out of the 38 hockey games
- Must be available 3 to 4 days a week peak excluding game days
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment. This includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Handle floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping.
- Handle processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock. Conduct on going cycle counting for web store & monthly inventory for POS
- Operate a computerized point of sale cash register and inventory management system: including the accurate entering of sales information: receiving payment for products: processing credit card transactions; making correct change.· Actively engage customers in conversation and actively assist in the understanding, demonstration, description and selection of merchandise.
- Utilize a working knowledge of all retail merchandise including price, any special product considerations, and stock location in store and in the back stockroom.
- Actively maintain the store appearance including keeping merchandise neatly organized and attractively displayed. Dust and clean shelves regularly, fold t-shirts and arrange merchandise to maintain the highest level of visual presentation.
- Accurately execute any merchandise returns as directed.
- Actively execute the daily goals and priorities assigned by Store Manager & relay messaging to staff.
- Maintain stockroom merchandise organization and cleanliness.
- Ability to customize and train others to customize jerseys, & products.