Supervises: Part-Time Box Office Supervisors and Part-Time Ticket Sellers
The Phantoms Ticket Analyst and Assistant Box Office Manager is responsible for assisting with all ticketing analytics and box office operations for the Lehigh Valley Phantoms and PPL Center as well as assisting in managing the daily operation of the box office and any potential outlets. This position is also responsible for helping to account for all cash received, verifying daily cash reports, maintaining accurate bookkeeping documents, and depositing all ticket receipts. The Phantoms Ticket Analyst & Assistant Box Office Manager will assist the Box Office Director in selecting, training, and supervising the staff of workers.
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with major course works in Marketing, Business Administration, Facility/Sports Management, or related field.
· 1 – 2 years increasing responsibility in Ticket Operations, preferably utilizing the Paciolan System.
· 1 – 2 years of supervisory experience
· 1-2 years of experience in a Customer Service environment
· Strong Oral and Written Communication skills
· Capable of working a flexible schedule including days, evenings, weekends, holidays, extended work days and extended number of days.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform ticketing analytics as directed by Phantoms Controller
· Assist Phantoms Hockey sales departments with reporting needs, processing, analytic analysis, etc. and ensure the proper use of the ticketing system.
· Perform all Box Office manager duties in the absence of the Box Office Director.
· Assist in the maintenance of Phantoms ticket operations, season ticket printing, advance sales, customer relations, and game day box office management.
· Assist the Box Office Director in managing the box office staff and help maintain all box office policies and procedures.
· Provide professional customer service to patrons and clients.
· Oversee all policies and procedures in relations to group orders/group sales.
· Oversee the maintenance and reporting of the AM monitor ticket scanners.
· Assist Box Office Director in building all facets of events in the Paciolan Ticketing system.
· Assist in the maintenance of Steelhawks Indoor Arena Football ticket operations, season ticket printing, advance sales, customer relations, and game day box office management.
· Strong oral and written communication skills required, with the ability to interact with all levels of arena staff and clients in a professional manner.
· Responsible for cash handling and box office controls.
· Assist the Box Office Director in part time seller hiring, training, scheduling, supervision and payroll.
· Assist the Box Office Director to supervise and oversee all financial settlements in regards to sellers and seller recaps.
· Assist the Box Office Director in processing the financial reconciliation such as daily reports, event settlements and monthly reports.
· Assist in the maintenance of marketing/trade/comp policies for all events.
· Establish and maintain professional working relationship with ticket sellers.
· Perform related duties and responsibilities as required.
· Extensive weekend and evening work required.
· Complete all duties with a customer service focus through teamwork and dedication
Other responsibilities and duties as assigned.