ENERGY TEAM / ICE CREW - Lehigh Valley Phantoms (Allentown · PA)
Lehigh Valley Phantoms jobs
Sports Jobs in Allentown · PA
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Game Day/Event Staff
The in-game Promotional Team focuses on the game night activities of the Lehigh Valley Phantoms Game Presentation Department. The promotional team will assist with in-game promotional activities and entertainment, team-related special events, as well as all pregame preparations. On game days, the promotional team will need to arrive at least two hours prior to the start of each game and work through the completion of the game. Duties include, but are not limited to, working closely with the Game Presentation Coordinator regarding preparation and execution of game night promotional and entertainment activities, the set up and tear down of equipment and fan engagement and interaction as a Lehigh Valley Phantoms and PPL Center brand ambassador.
This applicant will work directly under the Game Presentation Coordinator.
- Interest in sports special events, promotions, or entertainment
- Willingness to take direction from several supervisors.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Comfortable working in front of large crowds.
- Must be personable, enthusiastic, and very outgoing.
- Must be able to work 90% of Phantoms home games including preseason and playoffs for the 2021-22 season.
- Desire to work in a professional sports environment.
- Desire to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time.
- Interest in contributing creatively.
- Interest in hockey.
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects to different locations.
- Ability to ice skate is helpful, but not required. Skates will not be provided.
- High school degree or GED, required.
- Need to meet AHL COVID protocols
- Must be 18 years or older.
- $100 / game (event rates will vary according to length of event)