The Grand Rapids Griffins are seeking a creative individual to join the Griffins production department.
Desired skills & experience:
- Ability to create 2D and 3D motion graphics using the Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiar with DSLR cameras and production equipment
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite, specifically Premiere CC and After Effects CC
- Comfortable shooting and editing video, and working with audio
- Ability to have quick turnaround on projects
- High levels of responsibility and organization, with an ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Assist in the organization of files and footage including logging game footage
- Produce video content like Game Day Preview and post-game highlights
- Produce motion graphics for social media, in-game elements, and video content
- Assist in the uploading and distribution of video content to the web (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube mainly)
- Serve as a production assistant for video shoots
- Assist in the preparation of game-day elements (i.e. video features and graphical elements) as directed
- Potential to serve on game day production crew
- Assist in the development of the organization’s marketing and sponsorship needs, while satisfying brand identity
- You should be positive, motivated, creative, and detail oriented
- General knowledge of sports and the game of hockey is not necessary, but helpful
- Position requires flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and during the day on game days
Event night meals and parking provided. Interns will be asked to put in between 15 and 20 hours a week depending on the team’s schedule.
Please provide a cover letter, resume, and demo reel/website if you have one.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.