Merchandise Sales Associate - Colorado Eagles (Windsor · CO)
Colorado Eagles jobs
Sports Jobs in Windsor · CO
The Colorado Eagles Merchandise Sales Associate job is a PAID position for the duration of 2021-22 season (approximately September-May). This job includes both home game shifts, as well as the opportunity to work extra shifts in the Colorado Eagles Holiday Store at the Promenade Shops at Centerra for the months of November and December. The goal of this position is to help facilitate excellent customer service and increased game and holiday store merchandise sales.
- Assist with game night sales by setting up and taking down merchandise stand
- Provide excellent customer service
- Use a POS system to complete merchandise transactions
- Accurately apply discounts and handle cash
- Help organize and maintain inventory
- Maintain knowledge of products and promotions to accurately inform customers
- Previous retail and/or sales experience preferred
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Must have reliable transportation to the Budweiser Events Center
- Must have availability to work ALL home games (days off can be arranged in advance on a case-by-case basis)
- Availability to work retail store hours (including nights, weekends, and holidays) at the Colorado Eagles Holiday Store from November to December preferred
- Works well alone and with others
- Excellent customer service skills
Start/End dates of job:
- Game shifts will begin in October 2021 and run through April 2022 for the regular season. Playoff home games after the regular season will be TBD.
- The Colorado Eagles Holiday Store will be open from early November until the end of December.
Gameday time requirements: Approximately 4 pm-10 pm on game days.
Compensation: The sales associate position is a paid position for both game day and holiday store shifts.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Do you have previous retail or sales experience?
Why are you interested in working for this team?
What makes you a great candidate for this job?