Game Operations Intern - Colorado Eagles (Windsor · CO)
- Opportunity to meet with each department within the Eagles front office to learn more about different areas in the sports industry.
- Career guidance and coaching from our front office staff.
- Experience in developing and executing in game entertainment and operations.
- Learn about how game days are planned and how to properly execute them.
- Assist in the development and execution of theme night ideas and promotions.
- Organize and execute in-game contests and promotions.
- Act as a liaison to performance groups including anthem singers, color guards, and intermission acts.
- Manage the Chuck-A-Puck table and Kid’s Club booth throughout certain games.
- Assist with the tear down or changeover preparation for the next games.
- Research and present new ideas for promotions, intermission games, or in game entertainment.
- Assist with offsite events such as watch parties or community appearances.
- Work closely with the Director of Game Operations to write game scripts and plan out theme nights.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Game Operations.
- A passion and knowledge of hockey
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Self-starter who takes initiative
- An open mind and willingness to try new things.
- A background in business or marketing.
- Prior experience working in sports.
- Works with enthusiasm, dedication, respect, and pride.
- Receptive to new ideas and approaches and adapts well to change.
- A positive attitude and professional appearance.
- Strong ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be currently enrolled in college and able to receive school credit.
- Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time and lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work a varied schedule to include weekends, nights, and holidays as needed.
- Comfortable in front of large crowds.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Do you plan to apply for other internship(s) with the Colorado Eagles? If yes, which internship(s)?
Are you currently enrolled in college or a trade school? If yes, will you be receiving school credit?
What is your availability from September- May?
Are you currently living in Colorado?