50/50 Jackpot Game-Day Seller (Paid Position), Chicago Wolves - Chicago Wolves (Glenview · IL)
Chicago Wolves jobs
Sports Jobs in Glenview · IL
Marketing: Game Operations/Presentation
The Chicago Wolves are seeking enthusiastic, outgoing and dependable individuals to join our 50/50 Raffle Team. The 50/50 Raffle Sellers will play a crucial role fundraising money for charity by selling raffle tickets, engaging with fans and promoting Chicago Wolves Charities. The 50/50 seller position will run from October until the end of the season and is a paid position. Sellers are expected to work majority of home games. This is the perfect opportunity for individuals looking to break into the industry of sports, events and non-profits.
- Sell 50/50 raffle tickets to fans at Chicago Wolves Home Games
- Engage fans on the details of the 50/50 program and Chicago Wolves Charities
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding designated sales goals per game.
- Accurately handle the sales and distribution of the raffle tickets.
- Handling and accurately counting cash.
- Understand and demonstrate the mission of Chicago Wolves Charities.
- Responsible, motivated individual with a competitive spirit.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and ability to positively engage with fans.
- Strong customer service skills, previous experience preferred.
- Able to work majority of home game, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Arrive on time, be organized and behave in a professional manner.
- Must be able to function in a fast-paced environment.
- Part-time, paid position, with opportunities to earn bonuses every game.
- Complimentary tickets.
- Pregame staff meal.
- Discount on team merchandise.
- Opportunities to shadow different departments within the Chicago Wolves.
No phone calls, please. The Chicago Wolves are an equal opportunity employer.