Corporate Sales Representative with Bridgeport Sound Tigers in Bridgeport, CT
Bridgeport Sound Tigers jobs
Sports Jobs in Bridgeport, CT
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
Corporate Sales Representative - Bridgeport SoundTigers (Bridgeport, CT)
Corporate Sales Representative- Bridgeport Sound Tigers (Bridgeport, CT)
The Bridgeport Sound Tigers, top affiliate of the New York Islanders, are searching for a self-motivated and determined Corporate Sales Representative. The main responsibilities include generating revenue through the sales of sponsorship packages, annual suites, and season ticket plans. The representative will also be responsible to build relationships that produce recurrent/repeat business and needs. The ideal candidate must be self-disciplined and possess strong follow up and closing skills as well as excellent customer service skills. Individual must possess strong organizational and communication skills and be detail oriented. We are looking for someone who is competitive and committed to joining our winning team.
This full time position has a base salary and a generous commission plan. Successful sales commissions can be expected to be about $50,000. We offer exceptional benefits, including medical, dental, life, fsa and 401(K).
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience, past sports sponsorship or ticket sales a plus
- Knowledgeable of using Ticketmaster/Archtics/CRM
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment with ability to multi-task and collaborate and thrive in a changing environment
- Motivated and driven with strong interpersonal, organizational, presentation and communication skills
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours
- Degree in business, sports management or related field with prior experience in sports and entertainment sales and service
- Must meet or exceed assigned sales goals for all sales products
- College degree a must
To be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter with your resume and include your base salary requirements.
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have a college degree?
Do you have 5 years experience?