Senior Manager, Ticket Sales with Belleville Senators in Belleville · ON
Belleville Senators jobs
Sports Jobs in Belleville · ON
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales Management
The Belleville Senators are seeking a Sr. Manager, Ticket Sales to lead the ticket sales team. This is a unique opportunity for the right individual to develop a ticket sales culture that aligns with our company’s values and is driven to exceed expectations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
The candidate will primarily be responsible for:
- Lead the ticket sales department by example in a manner that advocates for a strong and effective sales culture through the creation of effective sales tactics, training and planning that includes outbound calls, social selling, data analysis, continual learning and relationship development activities.
- Ensure that all organizational ticket goals are met or exceeded.
- Create, advance and execute a ticket sales business plan including team goals, strategies and key tactics to maximize customer renewal and new sales performance across all product categories.
- Integrate industry best practices and positive trends throughout all aspects of the ticketing department.
- Collaborate with other departments to establish, advance and execute innovative sales campaigns and materials that maximize the effectiveness and efficiencies of our tactics.
- Work with other key staff to maximize team’s data management to reach business objectives
The ideal candidate will possess the following competencies:
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in Business/Sports Administration or Marketing or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum five (5) years related experience leading a sales team, preferably in the sports and entertainment industry with a results oriented personality; ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Experience with salesforce as well as Ticketmaster is preferred
- Strong communication and organization skills including the ability to multi task.
- Excellent problem-solving skills & ability to multi-task.
- Computer skills – MSWord, Excel; TicketMaster experience preferred.
- Available to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?