Internship (Spring 2022) - American Hockey League (Springfield · MA)
American Hockey League jobs
Sports Jobs in Springfield · MA
The American Hockey League has an exciting position available for a full or part-time internship during the upcoming spring semester. The ideal candidate is a college junior or senior. Interns assist in the Sales & Marketing and Team Business Services departments of the American Hockey League corporate offices in Springfield, MA. This is an unpaid position and the AHL will work with the hired candidate(s) for college credit.
Specific duties include:
- Assist with retail operations of AHLStore.com, including product development and service
- Assist with retail operations of AHL Authentic, including customer service
- Compile internal reports for AHLTV
- Social Media content research and preparation
- Building AHL partnership recaps for AHL All-Star Classic partners
- Assisting the AHL Team Business Services department with special projects and analysis
- Providing general assistance in league business operations
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.