Director, Team Business Services with American Hockey League in Springfield · MA
American Hockey League jobs
Sports Jobs in Springfield · MA
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales Management
The American Hockey League is looking for a Director of Team Business Services. Reporting to the Vice President of Team Business Services, this individual will play an essential role in the identification and dissemination of best practices for the continued growth of the American Hockey League’s ticket & corporate sales revenues.
The AHL Team Business Services program places a priority on ticket sales and sponsorship sales growth at the team level utilizing league-wide data collection, analysis and reporting; in-market consulting; league-wide meetings; sales training and other business development initiatives.
- Collaborate with AHL Senior Ticket Sales Executives, Managers, and Directors to identify best practices in the areas of Season Ticket Member Benefits & Events, Group Sales, and Promotional Schedules.
- Visit and consult with AHL clubs identifying and sharing best practices.
- Analyze data collected through AHL Analytics to identify and disseminate best practices.
- Develop bi-weekly newsletters and best practices guides to be distributed to AHL teams for idea sharing and team recognition.
- Provide support to league professional development seminars including annual Team Business Meetings, Leadership Seminars and Sales Account Executive Trainings.
- Develop relationships with other league team services personnel for collection and collaboration of current sales practices and strategies.
- 3-5 years of experience in Ticket Sales for a sports team or property including a minimum of 1 year in a management role is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively build relationships with AHL Senior Ticket & Corporate Sales Executives.
- Ability to travel to AHL clubs for in-market consultations and sales trainings, along with league-wide meetings and conferences is required.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have experience in ticket sales for a sports team?
Do you have at least 1 year of management experience with a sports team?
Are you willing to relocate to Springfield, MA?