ABOUT TAMPA BAY ENTERTAINMENT PROPERTIES:
Tampa Bay Entertainment Properties, LLC was formed by Jeff Vinik in 2017 as a firm specializing in partnership sales, consulting, marketing and operations in the sports and entertainment industry with a focus on creating world class experiences. Vinik purchased the Tampa Bay Lightning and the leasehold rights to AMALIE Arena, in March 2010, transforming a moribund organization into one of the most highly regarded franchises in sports today; earning recognition as the number one organization in professional sports by ESPN in its 2016 Ultimate Sports Standings. Vinik is also a partner, with
Cascade Investment, LLC, in Strategic Property Partners, which is redeveloping 53 acres of property in downtown Tampa into a $3 billion mixed-use development, bringing hotels, housing, retail, office space and the USF Morsani College of Medicine to the Channelside area.
ABOUT USF ATHLETICS:
USF Athletics sponsors 19 varsity men’s and women’s teams that compete in 11 different sports, 18 competing at the NCAA Division I level in the American Athletic Conference. The Bulls’ athletic program celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2015, having started with a men’s soccer contest in 1965. Nearly 500 student-athletes train and compete in the athletic district located on the east end of Tampa campus. The Bulls have claimed nine conference titles in the American Athletic Conference since 2013. Nine US programs reached NCAA post-season competition in the 2015-16 and USF posted a program-record 86 percent Graduation Success Rate among student-athletes in the latest reporting.
The Cleaning Crew Floor Tech is responsible for cleaning and maintaining all flooring surfaces in the facility and performing preventative maintenance on special floor equipment. A high energy level, dependability, excellent attitude, attention to detail, and desire to cooperate as a team member are critical components of success. This position requires physical activity including standing, walking, stooping, reaching, climbing stairs, and the ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide a positive first impression by offering World Class Service
- Perform proper cleaning techniques of floor care on various types of flooring surfaces
- Perform proper preparation of flooring areas to be cleaned, buffed, stripped or waxed
- Must be able to operate and maintain all floor cleaning/finishing equipment to include but not limited to floor buffer/burnishes, water extraction machines
- Report equipment/cleaning product needs and/or malfunctions to supervisor in a timely fashion
- Responsible for the safe and proper mixing and use of cleaning solutions
- Follow established safety precautions for cleaning and maintaining all flooring areas of the facility
- Maintain a clean, neat, and professional appearance during work hours
- Monitor and report to the manager any discrepancies, damage, loss of property, safety issues
- All other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must comply with our company policy of background checks
- Be able to follow instructions and work with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of Janitorial methods and procedures
- Knowledge of the materials, supplies and equipment utilized in floor care activities
- 1-2 years experience with floor care in a large facility preferred
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Must maintain an energetic, pleasant and neat professional appearance
- Punctual, dependable and excellent work attendance required
- Ability to listen effectively, take and execute directions given
- Ability to stand on feet for extended periods of time as well as walk long distances and up stairs
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Ability to lift 25 pounds without accommodation
- Flexible schedule availability to include late nights, weekends, and occasional holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.