Part Time Ticket Seller - Yuengling Center (Tampa · FL)
Yuengling Center jobs
Sports Jobs in Tampa · FL
Ticket Operations: Box Office Management
VINIK SPORTS GROUP OVERVIEW
Home to an NHL franchise, a collegiate athletics property, event venues of 9,000 and 20,000 seats respectively, a digital media company, retail and e-commerce platforms, Vinik Sports Group (VSG) creates world-class experiences that grow brands, drive revenues and impact the community.
Drawing on the expertise showcased during the transformation of the Tampa Bay Lightning and Amalie Arena under Jeff Vinik, VSG serves clients through its three core divisions - VSF Commercial Sales, VSG Live, and VSG Facilities. VSG features a leadership team with decades of experience in the sports and entertainment industries; leaders who focus on each client’s unique needs before developing strategies and delivering successful solutions in the multimedia sales, event management, facility operations, and guest services verticals. VSG maintains a preference for long-term win-win partnerships, but it remains nimble enough to manage individual events and short-term opportunities for its customers.
This position values guests and is committed to providing a positive impression while delivering World Class Service. This position plays a vital role in creating a clean, safe, and enjoyable experience for our guests and employees.
Part-time Ticket Sellers are responsible for the sale and distribution of event tickets at the ticket office for games, shows, and events. In this role, Ticket Sellers will learn and efficiently use VSG ticket selling platforms as well as assist guests in the selection of seats for events and games. This is a part-time opportunity with flexible work shifts, selected by the employee, and opportunities to work at Amalie Arena, Yuengling Center, and Raymond James Stadium.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide guests a positive first impression by offering World Class customer service
- Greet guests in a polite, professional, and friendly manner
- Assist guests in selecting seating for events
- Accurately organize and distribute Will Call tickets to guests
- Ensure guest’s needs are met by providing accurate information regarding directions, arena information, event details, etc.
- Obtain general knowledge of the ticket selling platform and mobile ticket platform
- Troubleshoot ticketing matters
- Preform other related duties as assigned
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- One year of guest service experience preferred
- Polite, friendly, and possess exceptional customer relations skills
- Energetic, pleasant, and professional appearance
- Punctual, dependable, and excellent work attendance required
- Ability to relate with a diverse customer background
- Adaptability to work independently or in a team environment
- Ability to listen effectively, take and execute directions given
- Ability to stand on feet for extended periods of time
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Previous cash handling experiences (up to $200) preferred
- Must comply with our company policy of background checks
- Ability to lift a maximum of 25 pounds
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.