Video Production Assistant - The Identity Tampa Bay - The Identity - Tampa Bay (Tampa · FL)
Vinik Sports Group, parent company of the Tampa Bay Lightning, AMALIE Arena and The Identity Tampa Bay, is looking to a hire a full-time Video Production Assistant.
The Video Production Assistant will help to establish the brand voice for The Identity Tampa Bay and all of VSG’s properties.
An entrepreneurial spirit is key for this position as VSG continues to build, develop and execute new and original content projects. The Video Production Assistant will work hand-in-hand with The Identity Tampa Bay’s Senior Video Producer, along with the organization’s editorial and production staff(s).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform as videographer on location for shoots as directed
• Ability to shoot still photography on occasion
• Editing and producing of video features, commercials, promotional spots, etc. as directed for company purposes.
• Work with all internal departments on coordination/execution of all assigned deliverables
• Perform editing assemblies and packaging as directed for all internal productions and occasional third-party requirements as directed
• Conduct interviews when necessary
• Ability to appear on-camera as needed
• Assist with any live productions by the network if necessary
• Capacity to keep calm under deadline pressure
• Capable of learning quickly and collaborate in a fast-paced environment
• Bachelor’s degree in Journalism or Video Production
• Familiarity with Sony cameras
• Knowledge of Editing Programs (Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Audition, etc.)
• Technical aptitude, including very good computer skills (troubleshooting abilities and a major interest in emerging video and display technologies)
• Excellent interpersonal skills, positive attitude and ability to maintain healthy relationships with co-workers, managers, and executives
• Commitment to work scheduled event days, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
• Commitment to work long-hour stretches with short-turnaround projects
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.