Sales Operations Analyst - Tampa Bay Lightning (Tampa · FL)
The Sales Operations Analyst is primarily responsible for overseeing the management of the CRM system along with supporting the design, development, and distribution of data analysis and reporting, and supporting ticket sales and service campaigns. The position will consult with departments to provide essential support in the creation of strategies, including growing the fanbase, enhancing the service and value provided to customers, and revenue growth.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Lead the tactical administration of ticketing CRM including user management, data hygiene, data manipulation, and reporting/dashboards.
• Offer daily support for Ticketing leadership regarding campaign strategy, planning, execution, activity tracking and reporting.
• Lead initiatives to acquire new fan data and additional sources of existing fan data to be added to the database
• Work cross-functionally with sales and digital marketing to establish a healthy lead universe that ensures successful execution of consumer targeting, segmentation analysis, lead nurturing, retention, and overall fan development.
• Coordinate data integration and management with various vendors and conduct data quality audits
• Determines business information needs, identifies system requirements, KPIs, and methods for CRM and BI to assist with operational and strategic planning
• Analyzes, reviews, forecasts, and presents information for operational and business planning
• Contribute to data modeling, data science, and visualizations to maximize revenue and optimize overall business performance
50% CRM operations; 15% inventory management; 15% lead generation and segmentation; 20% ad hoc analysis & professional development opportunities
• Bachelors or advanced degree in business, mathematics, or the sciences
• Minimum of one (1) year of experience in Business Intelligence and Analytics; sports and entertainment industry preferred
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, KORE, Archtics, SQL, Excel/PowerPoint and Tableau
• Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, R/Python, ETL a plus
• Ability to build strong and collaborative relationships with team and business partners
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written); excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills; excellent organization skills
• Ability to appropriately handle confidential matters and information
• Ability to work independently
• Strong attention to detail, excellent planning skills and ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment and as part of a team, taking on tasks at all levels
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule based on the changing priorities of the department
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.