Part-Time Conversion Tech - AA - Amalie Arena (Tampa · FL)
Amalie Arena Jobs
Jobs in Tampa · FL
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Conversion Crew
In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
This position values guests and is committed to providing a positive impression with World Class Service. It is a behind the scenes position that requires handling of all arena and conversion equipment. This position requires extreme physical activity including standing, walking, climbing, and ability to lift 50 pounds. Candidates should be polite, friendly, and able to follow direction easily.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Responsible for set up and tear down of various events, such as hockey, basketball, concerts, which involves dasher boards, glass, staging, tables, chairs, etc
- Work cooperatively with all staff members
- Maintain a clean and neat appearance during work hours
- Assure the health, safety, and security of co-workers and guest by following all safety procedures and rules and OSHA standards
- Monitor and report to the manager any discrepancies, damage, loss of property, safety concerns
- All other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skills:
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Prior guest service experience a plus
- Good time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent attendance
- Ability to multi task and take direction well
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure
- Ability to work in large crowds for an extended period of time
- Ability to work long hours, including days, nights, weekends. and holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.