Part-Time Electrician - Amalie Arena (Tampa · FL)
Amalie Arena jobs
Sports Jobs in Tampa · FL
Other (consulting, membership, non-profit, real estate): Other
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Installs and repairs electrical wiring, systems, and fixtures in buildings.
- Installs conduits and pipes to house electrical wires and cables.
- Ensures piping complies with electrical codes.
- Installs circuit breakers and other electrical hardware and connects wiring to them.
- Connects electrical systems to powerlines to provide electricity to the building.
- Tests electrical systems to ensure proper installation and operation.
- Inspects electrical systems to determine whether repairs are needed.
- Replaces conduit and wiring as needed.
- Replaces circuit breakers as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years or older with a high school diploma or GED required
- Journeyman's License preferred
- Must successfully complete pre-employment background check screening
- State of Florida driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Flexible work schedule, willing to work irregular hours and shifts including weekdays, weeknights, weekends, and holidays
- Team player with complete knowledge of safety in the workplace
- Ability to work with job-related tools
- Effective written and oral communication
- Excellent attendance, time management, and attention to detail
- Thorough knowledge of state and local codes
- Ability to use a boom lift and able to work at high elevations
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.