Graphic Design Internship:
The Macon Mayhem is seeking a creative and motivated marketing and graphic design intern. As a member of our team, you will assist in the creation of graphics for social media and marketing purposes. Ideal candidates will have strong communication skills, the ability to troubleshoot, a great work ethic, and the ability to work under pressure.
Must be local and able to work Macon Mayhem Games within the 2023-2024 Season.
- Proactive planner with a sense of urgency, creativity, style, and attention to detail that can perform under tight deadlines and think clearly under pressure.
- Experience in multitasking with multiple work intensive projects
- Create a marketing schedule for social media
- Collaborate closely with the sales teams to build lead-generating and engaging contest across team platforms in support of database growth and fan engagement.
- Will be required to work select nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Attendance required at Macon Mayhem home games and other required organization or community events, activities, or functions
- Background in Sports Administration, Marketing, Communication, Public Relations, or other related discipline.
- Hardworking, dependable & motivated self-starter is a must
- Exceptional interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Proven oral, written, and presentation skills
- Have experience in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premier Pro and In Design.
- Portfolio required with application
- Positive attitude and team-oriented mentality
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.