Job Title: CRM Analyst
Employer: Nashville Predators
Department: Business Strategy and Analytics
Reporting to: Director of Business Strategy and Analytics
The CRM Analyst for the Nashville Predators will be responsible for using CRM as the hub of our fan-centric strategies across Ticket Sales and Service, Sponsorship, and Marketing. The ideal candidate is detailed-oriented, intellectually curious, and analytically minded. This individual should have experience maintaining a stable CRM environment, knowledge of how to drive cross-functional adoption of CRM tools and strategies, and the ability to implement and maintain best practices and operations within the platform.
In addition to health insurance benefits and a company matching 401K program. full-time permanent employees of the Nashville Predators and entities are currently eligible to receive the following perks: competitive pay, referral bonuses, access to event pre-sales, Nashville Locker Room (pro shop) discount, premium pay for overnight shifts, 19+ days of paid time off each year, Ford Ice Center programming discount, on demand pay, and bonus potential.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee day-to-day CRM administration including data hygiene, data manipulation, and user management and training.
- Explore and execute best practices regarding the areas below to configure and maintain the CRM platform for maximum efficiency and effectiveness of end-users
- Evaluation of vendor integrations into CRM
- Create and maintain workflows that optimize sales processes
- Create, maintain, and measure campaigns, opportunities, and leads within CRM
- Create reports and dashboards to evaluate the performance of ticketing and partnerships KPIs
- Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to establish a healthy lead universe that ensures successful execution of lead nurturing, retention, and overall fan development.
- Responsible for the execution of database segmentation and targeting for sales campaigns and proactive service outreach
- Accurate and consistent data entry of premium and partnerships deals in CRM
- Establish and consistently execute training of CRM end-users and ensure that records are being updated and accurately in a timely manner
- Responsible for evaluation and execution of data collection and storage processes that adhere to internal and external data governance guidelines
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- BA/BS degree in a relative field or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum one (1) years of experience in CRM platform management
- As a condition of employment, qualified applicant will be subject to a background check, including a criminal history check, driving history and character references
- Possess a valid driver’s license, possess a suitable driving history and be insurable by the Nashville Predators’ insurance carrier (without conditions).
- Experience with KORE and/or Microsoft Dynamics is strongly preferred
- Experience with SQL is preferred
- Experience with Tableau is preferred
- Experience with Ticketmaster / Archtics a plus
- Experience with R or Python a plus
Essential Physical Functions:
- Frequent lifting, bending, walking and handling heavy equipment and props up to 20 lbs. required.
- Exposure to bright lights, extreme temperatures and loud noise.
- Ability to stand in an upright position for continuous period of time.
- Excellent speaking and listening skills, requiring the perception of speech.
- General Office Equipment (i.e., PC, copier, facsimile machine, etc.…)
- Ability to contribute individually and accomplish projects with little supervision.
- Strong project and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while consistently meeting deadlines
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve the desired outcome
- Strategic thinker with pristine attention to detail and ability to execute ideas from inception to completion
- Agile and able to respond effectively to the rapidly changing needs of a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to handle confidential, privileged, and/or sensitive information carefully and with sensitivity
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Employee will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instruction or assignments.
Nashville Predators is an equal opportunity employer. The organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability status, genetic information, or any other applicable federal or state protected classification. The organization celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.
In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact Margie Horwitz at [email protected]
to request an accommodation.