Job Title: Coordinator, Guest Service
Department: Guest Services
Job Reports To: Vice President, Guest Services
- Play a critical role in the operation and growth of Bridgestone Arena’s Guest Services Department, working closely with the Director of Recruiting and Development, as well others in the Human Resources and Guest Services Departments, to recruit, interview, onboard, welcome and train new event staff in the Guest Services Department.
- Serve as primary point of contact for uniforms for new and existing Team Members.
- Work with Human Resources and Department of Public Safety to ensure Guest Services Team Members have appropriate training and credentials prior to their first day.
- Ensure Team Member training is tracked and up-to-date.
- Participate in Front of House and Guest Services staffing rotation.
- Assist with weekly communication cadence for event staff, as well as event-specific communications.
- Assist with Guest Services recruiting efforts.
- Assist with following up on event surveys and Guest feedback.
- Work with other internal departments, as well as sub-contractors, to provide Gold Standard Service to internal and external Guests.
- Establish network of similar departments from other professional sports teams and set up ongoing calls between Guest Services groups to determine best practices for our group while striving to provide best-in-class service.
- Assist in staff placements and employee evaluations to find efficiencies with systems.
- Prioritize the culture of Smashville with an emphasis on creating authentic and meaningful relationships with Team Members and Guests.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university.
- Experience as a staffing coordinator or similar role, with ideal candidate having experience leading and supervising a team of part-time staff.
- Highly organized and meticulous.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with a friendly and professional manner.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently and to self-motivate.
- Demonstrates flexibility and creative problem-solving skills.
- As a condition of employment, qualified applicants will be subject to a background check, including a criminal history check, driving history and character references.
- Possess a valid driver’s license, possess a suitable driving history and be insurable by the organization’s insurance carrier (without conditions).
Essential Physical Functions:
- Occasional heavy lifting/ moving of items up to 20lbs.
- Exposure to bright lights, extreme temperatures, and loud noise.
- High finger dexterity.
- Ability to stand, walk, navigate stairs and move about the arena
- Ability to work extended hours, including holidays
- Excellent computer skills.
- PC based desktop/laptop (Microsoft Office)
- Multiline phone system
- Must have a basic knowledge of technology, including computers, radios, and hand-held devices.
- Ability to use other equipment, including, but not limited to, ticket scanners, security wands, x-ray machines and Evolv units.
Preds Perks: | In addition to medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, all full-time employees of the Nashville Predators and entities are eligible for Preds Perks. These currently include the following: Competitive pay, referral bonuses, 401K eligibility, priority access to event presales, tickets to events (when available), Nashville Locker Room (pro shop) discount, premium pay for overnight shifts, 19+ days of paid time off each year, Ford Ice Center programming discount, on demand pay, and bonus potential
Equal Opportunity Employer: Nashville Predators is an equal opportunity employer. The organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability status, genetic information, or any other applicable federal or state protected classification. The organization celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.
In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact Margie Horwitz at [email protected] to request an accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.