Iowa Wild - Account Executive, Membership Services - Iowa Wild (Des Moines · IA)
We are currently accepting applications for future openings.
Our Membership Services team invites our community to create amazing memories. We are an award-winning organization with experienced staff. We are well-known in the field for our sales, service, and marketing efforts which other teams come to use for advice! We have some of the best in the biz that you can learn and grow from.
As our Account Executive of Membership Services, YOU:
- Show Us the Money! You are a revenue generator and inspire others to do the same, you will “move the needle” by selling season tickets. mini-plans, and groups. You will crush your team’s sales goals by providing current members with first class service and developing new members with your passion & excitement for what you. You will seal the deal with new customers by presenting our offerings in person or virtually. With your growing knowledge of the sales industry, ticketing systems expertise and our available products, you will be able to capitalize on first-time consumers and growing hockey fans. Staying on top of the latest industry trends allows you to be even more successful because you know what our competition and industry leaders are up to.
- Build and maintain lasting relationships. At the Wild, we strive to stand out amongst the competition, and our fan base recognizes that. Being an advocate for our organization, polite in your interactions, timely and professional will lead to YOUR success. You will consistently deliver a high-level of customer service to both internal and external partners helping provide world-class service. You will maintain regular touchpoints, such as meetings, lunches, or phone calls, to remain connected to your Wild 365 Members and the community to meet their needs and share the game of hockey successfully. You will also execute special events like skating parties, open houses, etc., to surprise and delight our fans!
- Deliver Exceptional Experiences. You are a helper. You are someone who listens to and anticipates our fans’ needs and desires. You solve problems before anyone even knows they’re there with a solution that is greater than their expectations could ever be. Through proactive communication, you will connect our customers to our events. You will work with our internal staff to drive consistency through the organization, the conduit between our customers and a variety of departments, and provide onsite direction as events evolve, so our team members can provide the best service possible to our clients.
- Are A Cultural Centerpiece. Your interaction with our employees, fans and community is constant. People see you as a supportive resource and a critical part of our team and the Iowa Wild’s culture and brand. You thrive on interactions within our community, sharing our customer benefit programs, and promoting the sport of hockey. You present the best version of yourself and our brand, both on and off the ice. It’s not just about the games, it’s about the connections that are year-round round. It is your job to share our players with the community.
YOU ARE A(N):
- Focused Executor. We believe lofty ideas reap even bigger rewards when managed effectively. Everything you do touches people, so flawless execution is non-negotiable. Your work can be fast-paced and it can be easy to lose sight of the details, but that’s where the magic is at. With ruthless prioritization, you focus on getting things done quickly and flawlessly. Of course, you’re not perfect, so when mistakes are made, you step up, take responsibility and issue meaningful apologies when you’re wrong.
- Servant Leader. At the Wild, everything we do is grounded in serving. You serve our organization, each other, our fans and our community. Leadership is not a rank, it’s not about being in charge; it’s about taking care of those in our charge. You inspire those around us to dream more, learn more, do more and become more.
- Professional Connector. At the Wild, we strive to stand out amongst the competition. By being an advocate for the organization, polite in your interactions, persistent in your process and professional, this leads to YOUR success. You always know what is going on because you are an experienced connector within our community and able to share the game of hockey successfully.
THE IOWA WILD WILL:
- Listen To You. We need your thoughts, ideas, and passion to help make this the best team in sports and entertainment. You talk, we’ll listen.
- Treat You Like an Adult. We will trust you to get the work done in a way that makes sense for you. We measure output, impact, and accountability.
- Challenge You. We’ll look to you to help create a greater State of Hockey. We promise you'll be surrounded by supportive people equally committed to the organization. Go Wild!
- Commit to Diversity Equity & Inclusion. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace and seek to employ a workforce that is representative of our entire audience. Our goal is to make hockey available to all who wish to play.
THE FINE PRINT:
- 1+ years of sales and or service experience required.
- Ability and flexibility to work evenings, days , and holidays.
- In accordance with the ADA, this role requires stated physical duties. Should an accommodation be requested, Minnesota Sports & Entertainment will evaluate the request and provide reasonable accommodation.
- Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.