GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
This position under direction from the Local Carpenters’ Union Maintenance Foreman will be responsible for performing maintenance and repair of interior walls, painting, floating and sanding, cabinetry, maintenance and repair of the facilities plumbing system. Assist in the preparation of all events to include but not limited to set-up, operation and tear down. Help support our goal of providing “an unparalleled guest experience” through professionalism and teamwork across all departments, trades, third party contractors, promoters, event coordinators, corporate sponsors and business partners of the Enterprise Center, St. Louis Blues and the Stifel Theatre
Rate of Pay: $31.40/hour
JOB KNOWLEDGE: A minimum of 2 years’ Carpentry/Maintenance experience. Good verbal communication skills and being a team player are required. Ability to assist in the setup of all events including, but not limited to, the following: ice events, basketball, boxing, concerts, family shows, etc. Knowledge of one of the following or more is not required but preferred: event setup, drywall, painting, masonry, general construction, and plumbing.
• Able to work irregular hours, as well as nights, weekends, holidays.
• Assist in changeover from event to event
• Perform standard building maintenance and repairs as assigned
• Ensure that all work is performed in accordance with good industry practices, safety regulations, building standards and supervisory instructions.
• Maintain proper dress attire for self as instructed by Enterprise Center Management.
• Other duties as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.