Responsible for ensuring the safety and comfort of all guests that enter the facility, while also providing a positive guest experience.
- Greet all guests that enter your assigned area or entrance.
- Responsible for ensuring line is moving in a quick and efficient manner when taking tickets.
- Provide guests with accurate building and event information.
- Resolve basic seating issues like… relocations, duplicate tickets and ADA seating.
- Perform access control by permitting only authorized persons to enter an assigned area.
- Maintain Stifel Theatre Conduct and Appearance Standards.
- Complete incident reports as required.
- Visually monitor guests for prohibited items and respond accordingly with guest options.
- Receive and resolve guest concerns, notify Supervisors or Management as needed.
- Seat guests as needed and requested.
- Ensures that guests are in their ticketed area, keeps all aisles, portals and walkways clear.
- Respond accordingly to guest illness, guest injury or emergency procedures.
- Monitor section for policy compliance, safety concerns, and guest behavior.
- Notify Supervisor of guest concerns and potential issues.
- Takes proactive steps to anticipate guest’s needs and prevent issues from escalating.
- Responsible for familiarizing themselves with all departments, building and guest polices.
- Must be familiar with building/seating layouts, restrooms and emergency exits.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment.
· Performs all other duties as assigned.
· Must be able to lift 25lbs.