Enterprise Center, home of world-class entertainment and the Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues, are excited to unveil a newly remodeled, state of the art arena. We are looking for passionate team members, who will ensure safety and comfort for all guests that enter the Enterprise Center, while enhancing the guest experience by creating a positive environment with extraordinary customer interaction and services.
- Provide assistance and customer service to the premium service areas in the Enterprise Center.
- Scan tickets when needed for premium areas
- Enforce company policies in a positive and professional manner.
- Provide hospitality to guests before, during, and after events.
- Passion for concerts, sporting and family events.
- Be a resource to customers for information of the Enterprise Center and City of St. Louis.
- Greet and welcome all guests as they enter the Enterprise Center.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Ensure that guests are in their ticketed area and permitting only authorized persons to enter assigned Premium areas.
- Listen and resolve guest concerns; notify supervisors or management, if needed.
- Respond appropriately to guest illness, injury, or emergencies.
- Must be able to familiarize themselves with building layout, all departments and guest policies.
- Must be able to maintain a safe work environment by being proactive to solve any issues that may arise.