Enterprise Center, home of world-class entertainment and the Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues, are excited to unveil a newly remodeled, state of the art arena. We are looking for passionate team members, who will ensure safety and comfort for all guests that enter the Enterprise Center, while enhancing the guest experience by creating a positive environment with extraordinary customer interaction and services.
- Greets all guests with a smile throughout all events.
- Scan tickets at building entrances.
- Facilitating efficiency when guests are entering the building.
- Assist with bag checks at building entrances.
- Passion for concerts, sporting and family events.
- Provide hospitality to guests before, during, and after events.
- Assists guest with seat locations.
- Must be able to familiarize themselves with building layout, all departments, and guest policies.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Respond appropriately to guest illness, injury, or emergencies.
- Must be able to anticipate all guest needs and prevent escalation of issues.
- Must be able to maintain a safe work environment by being proactive to solve and issues that may arise.
- Must be able to stand for an extended period of time.
- Listen and resolve guest concerns; notify supervisors or managers, if needed.