The St. Louis Blues, Enterprise Center, and Stifel Theatre are looking for a skilled creative to intern in the fast-paced world of sports and entertainment. Internship can be done remotely and/or in-person.
- Firsthand experience in your field
- Gain a better understanding of core design programs
- College Credit (if applicable)
- Exposure of having your work used in the real-world
What You’ll Do:
- Design a variety of pieces including but not limited to signage, shirts, booklets, flyers, posters, pucks, etc.
- Be responsible for updating on-going creative pieces for reoccurring events
- Work as part of the design/digital team across the three brands
Who We’re Looking For:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to follow directions and ask questions
- A true professional with the ability to work with various VIPs and maintain confidentiality when necessary
- Take critique positively and improve creative based on critique
- Be able to work independently
- Someone always wanting to better themselves
- Currently enrolled in college, actively pursuing a degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Basic understanding of the printing and web design processes
- Strong layout design skills
- Knowledge of primarily Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Have access to the internet and a computer
- Internship can be done remotely and/or in-person
CANDIDATES MUST BE CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN COLLEGE TO BE ELIGIBLE.
ONLY CANDIDATES SUBMITTING A DESIGN PORTFOLIO WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Please submit a pdf portfolio or provide a link to a website if you have an online digital portfolio. Individual projects preferred. Please keep group projects to a minimum.