OUR COMMON PURPOSE:
Enterprise Center, Stifel Theatre, and the St. Louis Blues are an organization dedicated to creating a culture that fosters a genuine connection with the community, our guests, and each other through a passionate dedication to hospitality.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
This position reports to the Senior Manager, Guest Experience with duties also assigned from the Senior Manager, Public Safety. They are responsible for office administrative functions across both the Guest Experience and Public Safety departments. This coordinator must carry strong communication skills, as they will be tasked with communicating regularly with both Guest Experience staff as well as guests at Enterprise Center and Stifel Theatre. The coordinator must demonstrate flexibility and be committed to helping department managers carry out both administrative and event preparation functions. This is an entry-level position, and the candidate should have intern-level experience in the sports industry and/or a four-year degree from an accredited university.
- Maintain an exemplary level of customer service at all touchpoints.
- Manage Guest Experience Department hotline, responding to guests’ questions and concerns.
- Assist department managers with the Lost & Found process.
- Maintain accurate records of staff call-offs, sharing with department managers prior to events.
- Assist Staff Operations Manager with attendance tracking, scheduling questions, and staff concerns.
- Assist Senior Manager, Public Safety with scheduling of staff within the Public Safety Department.
- Assist Guest Experience Managers with staff uniform program.
- Assist Event Operations Manager with management of 247 Software System.
- Complete event day tasks, including equipment preparation, paperwork, and facility set-up.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills that meet the needs of the business.
- Must be able to perform in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Assist with management of Guest Experience Interns.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Position is typically M-F, 8:30AM-5PM, but could include some nights and weekends as needed.
- College degree and/or intern-level experience in the Sports industry
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work with a diverse population
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of computer programs i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point, ISS 24/7, Time and attendance, etc.
- Strong organization and time management skills