The Blues Youth Hockey Coach member is a part-time staff position that will be responsible for executing ice coaching of the Girls Development learn-to-play program. This position is focused on the development of young female athletes. As a Blues Youth Hockey Coach, you will be teaching children the fundamentals of the game at Centene Community Ice Center and will be responsible for the set-up/tear down of the practices.
- Qualified candidates must have knowledge of the game of hockey.
- Must be able to teach, encourage and control children ranging from 4 years old to middle school.
- Candidates must be high-energy, positive, team players.
- Must have USA Level 1 Coaching or able to attain it before the start of on ice sessions.
- Must pass a background check and have valid identification.
- All Blues Youth Hockey Coaches are required to lift (25) pounds and perform some manual labor.
- Must have daytime availability
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.