The Blues Youth Hockey Coach/Street Team member is a part-time staff position that will be responsible for executing street hockey clinics for the Street Blues initiative and on ice coaching of the Little Blues Learn to Play program. As a Blues Youth Hockey Coach, you will be traveling throughout the greater St. Louis Area growing the sport of hockey by teaching children the fundamentals of the game at street hockey clinics in schools and youth centers as well as on ice hockey coaching of children 4-9 who have never played hockey before.
• Qualified candidates must have knowledge of the game of hockey.
• Must be able to teach, encourage and control children ranging from 4 years old to middle school.
• Candidates must be high-energy, positive, team players.
• Must have USA Level 1 Coaching or able to attain it before the start of on ice sessions.
• Must pass a background check and have valid identification.
• All members of the Street Team are required to lift (25) pounds and perform some manual labor.
• Must have daytime availability
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.