Special Events Ticket Representative - CMA Seasonal Position
Ticket Operations: Ticket Operations
Special Events Ticket Representative
Part-time, seasonal position March – June 2018
Reports directly to: Box Office Finance and Events Manager
Reports indirectly to: Senior Director, Ticketing
Department: Box Office
· Answer the phone line for the CMA Music Festival.
· Sell tickets and process ticket orders.
· Ensure quality customer service to all CMA Music Festival patrons.
· General administrative work including maintaining/organizing files, data entry, copying, filing, faxing, and mailing.
· Responsible for balancing all daily transactions and completing a daily record sheet.
· Perform all other related duties as assigned.
· Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
· High School degree or GED equivalent.
· Retail and customer service experience
· Knowledge of Ticketmaster and/or Archtics preferred but not required
· Solid knowledge & proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, etc.
· Strong organizational & time management skills
· Strong verbal communication skills
· Work long, uncommon hours including nights, holidays and weekends (may be required at times)
· Must be available to work the week of the festival up to 60-70+ hours.
· As a condition of employment, qualified applicant will be subject to a background check, including a criminal history check, driving history and character references.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job