Hockey School Counselor with Nashville Predators/Ford Ice center in Antioch, TN
Nashville Predators/Ford Ice center jobs
Sports Jobs in Antioch, TN
Other (consulting, membership, non-profit, real estate): Other
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Date of service will be July 8th - July 12th and July 15th - July 19th.
· Ability to work with children and young adults in a professional manner; upbeat and friendly personality with a passion to increase participation in the sport of hockey
· Must possess excellent verbal, written, and communication skills; strong attention to detail, initiative and organization
Essential Physical Functions:
· Ability to skate and instruct clients.
· Ability to safely lift children and be mobile on the ice.
· Ability to work in a cold environment.
· Excellent speaking and listening skills, requiring the perception of speech.
· Physical activities include sitting, walking, standing, bending, squatting, climbing stairs, kneeling, twisting, lifting, grasping, balancing and handling of materials, and working with arms raised for prolonged periods, both on and off the ice.
· Exposure to bright lights, extreme temperatures, loud noise, dust.
· Ability to work with and around water and ice and to work at or below freezing temperatures for extended periods of time.
· Frequent lifting up to 50 lbs., occasional lifting up to 75 lbs.
· Ability to bend, kneel and work with arms raised for prolonged periods of time.