Business Development Manager with Anschutz Entertainment Group in Los Angeles, CA
Anschutz Entertainment Group jobs
Sports Jobs in Los Angeles, CA
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The Business Development Manager works closely with the Vice President, Business Development & Ticket Sales and Manager of Business Development & Strategy to structure resources to influence the sales growth of LA Kings ticket sales through building relationships with business and executive the B2B process.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Job Knowledge, Skills, and Education):
1. A minimum education level of: BA/BS Degree (4-year) in a related field.
2. Minimum of 5 sales experience with a background in selling marketing and/or advertising at a client-direct or agency or media company level with responsibility with presentation, creative and promotion development
3. Strong natural selling skills with proven experience in pitch and strategic positioning.
4. Proven track record of negotiating with the ability to improvise.
5. Must have the ability to network and create relationships while working efficiently in a fast-paced sales environment.
6. Must have the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and work well independently
7. Excellent problem solving skills within a team setting
8. Ability to coordinate the efforts of individuals from multiple business units to accomplish company goals
9. Must have a high degree of poise and professionalism when interacting with internal and external clients
10. Understanding of the presentation and proposal development process with strong PowerPoint skills.
11. Renowned solution selling pedigree and contacts.
12. Expertise in identifying opportunities, developing strategies and negotiating creative solutions.
13. Exemplary problem-solving, communication and presentation skills.
14. Ability to synergize the efforts of individuals and teams from multiple AEG business units to accomplish the goals of the company.
15. Must have a high degree of poise and professionalism when interacting with internal and external clients
16. Knowledge of media marketing, the sales process and sports marketing
17. Strong and effective leadership skills
18. Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Outlook; Word; PowerPoint; Excel) and Adobe Photoshop
19. Highly innovative mindset with a positive demeanor
20. Meticulous with a keen eye for detail
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.