Department: Ticket Sales & Service
Position Title: Ticket Operations Specialist
Reports To: Ticket Operations Manager
Coordinate ticket sales department event set-up and maintenance, coordinate sales and commission reports and process business ticket requests. Assist with sales incentive programs and deployment of ticket technology products.
- Participate in event creation process.
- Operate in the Ticketmaster operating system (Archtics), entering a vast amount of error-free data including sales orders and customer contact data.
- Monitor all event details to guarantee complete accuracy including ticket prices, game dates/times, opponents and all related ticket text and information.
- Communicate and contribute to the event creation and maintenance process with sales and service personnel to meet all sales and payment processing deadlines.
- Assist with account reconciliation to guarantee complete accuracy to all ticket related revenue collection.
- Prepare weekly/monthly ticket sales reports for season and group ticket sales.
- Oversee communications from the sales department to the Box Office for payment/processing and follow-up on any related orders as necessary.
- Fulfill complimentary and paid ticket requests for the entire organization.
- Generate renewal and playoff invoices for season ticket accounts.
- Attend training and meetings with Ticketmaster.
- Assist with ticket related issues in the Box Office on game days.
- Assist in other sales related functions and events as needed.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Preferably 2-3 years of sales/service experience in a sports or hospitality environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Proficient computer skills with MS Office and ticketing systems such as Archtics and Microsoft or Salesforce CRM.
- Ability to multi-task and meet required deadlines.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as required by game and event schedule.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.