Manager, Corporate Sponsorships with Chicago Blackhawks in Chicago, IL
Chicago Blackhawks jobs
Sports Jobs in Chicago, IL
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Corporate Sponsorship Sales
Department: Corporate Sponsorships
Reports to: VP, Sponsorship Sales
The Corporate Sponsorship Manager will be responsible for generating sponsorship revenue for the Chicago Blackhawks, MB Ice Arena and United Center. The main focus will be on the prospecting and development of sponsorships within all categories for the Blackhawks, MB Ice Arena and United Center. This position requires a highly energetic and self-motivated individual.
Qualifications & Requirements:
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, or Sports Marketing
· Minimum 5-10 years of selling experience with a professional sports team, TV/radio station or similar industry.
· Superior written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong public speaking and presentation skills.
· Possess high level, professional contacts in the Chicago and surrounding areas.
· Ability to work independently and effectively with others at all management levels.
· Superior organization and time management skills.
· Strong computer skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, CRM and the internet.
· Team oriented.
· Passion for sports and hockey.
· Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as event schedule commands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.