This position is to assist in coordinating all food and beverage needs for Suites, Loges, Club In Seat and Champions Club clients for all events at the PNC Arena in a professional manner with the highest standards.
- Provide exceptional customer service and ensure staff are adhering to the highest standards of service
- Assist clients with their menu selections and proper ordering procedures
- Accurately input and oversee food orders into point of sale software in order to generate event food reports
- Assist manager with all hiring, training and maintaining of part time staff
- Assist with generating employee schedules and manage employee payroll for all functions using the payroll software
- Assist with ordering of all food and beverage supplies needed for scheduled events
- Oversee the upkeep of work space and storage areas
- Be liaison for suite clients prior to and during events to ensure quality service and order accuracy
- Create pleasing atmosphere for clients and their guests; assist clients with event day needs
- Establish rapport with clients and guests
- Work with Management and Culinary to ensure food quality, appeal and overall event readiness
- Coordinate with other departments as needed to ensure guest experiences
- Keep accurate inventory of all products
- Generate necessary administrative documentation needed for management and clients
- Maintain daily administrative office duties for area
- Stay up to date on new trends, methods, and items that can further improve serving clients
- Ability to think fast and problem solve
- Candidate must have a High School Diploma and applicable experience; college degree preferred.
- Applicant must possess strong computer skills including but not limited to Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Attention to detail and great organizational skills are necessary to successfully complete job.
- Must have ability to interact with fellow employees and the general public in a positive and professional manner.
- Candidate should be able to walk, stand, bend and reach for extended periods of time.
- Ability to make timely and effective decisions to ensure outstanding guest service.
- Must be available to work long and irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must pass criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen.
Hurricanes Holding, LLC reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Hurricanes Holdings, LLC may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description. This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.