Suite Runners are responsible for prepping and assembling food, snack and condiment orders from printed production reports, delivering pre-ordered and event day food items to the proper Suite. Also responsible for removing and clearing all dishes, utensils and other items after the events have ended.
The starting pay rate $10.50 an hour plus tips
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have excellent communication, customer service skills as well as exceptional attention to detail.
- Previous banquet, country club or food and beverage experience is preferred.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time including walking up and down stairs, pushing carts and the ability to lift 35 pounds.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- A flexible work schedule is required for the position including 75% monthly availability (must be available for any 5 days of a standard work week) for all booked events (hockey, basketball, concerts and family shows) scheduled on nights, weekends and holidays.
- You must be available to report for each shift 3-4 hours prior to the event time of each scheduled event (i.e. 3:00-4:00 p.m. report time required for a 7:00 p.m. event).
- Event times will vary.
Hurricanes Holding, LLC reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Hurricanes Holdings, LLC may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description. This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.