Operations Changeover crew are responsible for the conversion of the different arena setups as well as some general maintenance of the building’s systems and equipment.
Starting pay for this job is $14.00 per hour
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs, use power tools, stand and bend for long periods of time.
- Job may require work in adverse weather conditions.
- Must have and maintain a valid North Carolina driver’s license.
- Previous forklift experience a plus.
- Must pass criminal background check.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule depending on event including late nights (typically 9 pm-2:30 am), weekends and holidays as needed. On certain occasions some shifts could start as late 11 pm and go to as late 6 am.
Hurricanes Holding, LLC reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Hurricanes Holdings, LLC may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description. This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.