The part-time vendor position will assist with the selling of quality food & beverages in a timely manner in order to exceed guest expectations.
- Walk up and down stairs and around the concourse at the PNC Arena.
- Sell food and beverage to PNC Arena guests during certain events.
- Verify issued inventory and money.
- Return unsold product and complete necessary paperwork.
- Other duties, as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years old or 21 if serving alcohol.
- Ability to work extended periods which involves standing, bending, stretching, reaching as the work duty demands.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to climb stairs.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Cash handling experience.
- Have a cooperative work attitude, good team player.
- Have effective communication skills.
- Have basic math skills.
- Be capable of following procedures and taking directions.
- Be able to work under stress and independently.
- Be organized and detailed.
- Be capable of working flexible hours with extended shifts to include weekends and holidays. Must be able to report to work by 5:00 pm on weekdays.
- Maintain high standards of customer service by greeting all guests and being genuinely interested in their needs.
- Must pass a background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.