- Running the operations of a specific concession stand and/or kiosk.
- Lead personnel assigned to that stand as well as the operations of the stand/kiosk.
- Ensure that the inventory is maintained according to management guidelines.
- Ensure that management and alcohol guidelines are followed.
- Assist in providing exceptional customer service to the guests.
- Assist with training and team building.
- Perform duties as necessary to accomplish delivery of concessions menu.
- Work well with others including volunteers, co-workers, subordinates and guests.
Starting pay is $12.25 per hour plus tips
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Requires experience in food service management and/or supervisory experience and experience with handling money.
- Other job requirements are but not limited to:
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to walk, reach, stand, bend and stoop for long periods of time
- Climb stairs as needed.
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Must have good basic math skills and be familiar with the operation of computers.
- Must be able to work in mentally and physically demanding environment
- Must be able to work flexible work schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays. Must be able to report to work by 4:15 PM on weekdays.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Hurricanes Holding, LLC reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Hurricanes Holdings, LLC may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description. This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.