The event porter will expedite requested items safely to concession locations during events and perform after event duties following closing procedures.
- Delivery of merchandise to concessions, in-seat, restaurant, and catering in an efficient method.
- Perform cleaning as instructed.
- Required to perform other duties and job classifications as needed.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, organized warehouse.
- Communicate with supervisors and concession stands to deliver accurate orders.
Starting pay is $10.00 per hour plus tips
- Must be 18 or older.
- Strong customer service and communication skills are necessary.
- Previous food and beverage experience preferred.
- Should be able to stand, bend for long periods of time as well as climb stairs.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to read and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Must be able to follow directions and enforce access within the building.
- Must be able to work flexible work schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Hurricanes Holding, LLC reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Hurricanes Holdings, LLC may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description. This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.