Champions Server is responsible for preparing the 374-seat area for events (primarily hockey and basketball events only). Includes making tea, coffee, filling water dispensers, stocking and replenishing all paper products at the two (2) beverage stations and two (2) buffet food stations. Take beverage orders from guests and deliver to their seat(s), collect payment and provide to bartending staff for processing. Observe company policy as well as North Carolina Alcohol Law Enforcement (ALE training required). Clear and clean tables/sitting areas as needed. Order paper goods at the end of each shift for the next event.
Starting pay is $7.00 plus tips
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills as well as exceptional attention to detail.
- Should be able to stand for long periods of time including walking up and down stairs and the ability to lift 35 pounds.
- Must be able to work in an extremely fast paced environment.
- A flexible work schedule is required including 75% monthly availability (must be available for any 5 days of a standard work week) for all booked events (hockey and basketball) scheduled on nights, weekends and holidays.
- You must be available to report for each shift 2-2.5 hours prior to the event time of each scheduled event (i.e. 4:30 p.m.- 5:00 p.m. report time required for a 7:00 p.m. event). Event times will vary.
- Must pass criminal background check.
Hurricanes Holding, LLC reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Hurricanes Holdings, LLC may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description. This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.