The Carolina Hurricanes are looking to hire an organized, strategic distribution coordinator to help maintain, improve and grow the team’s movement of inventory between arena store locations as well as the official e-commerce site. This position will report to the Director of Merchandise & Retail and will work closely with various members of the merchandise team to improve inventory processes. The ideal candidate has a passion for merchandise, supply chain management, and is a great team player. This role will be fully responsible for the receiving and distribution of products for the Carolina Hurricanes merchandise at PNC Arena.
- Oversee management, distribution, and organization of Carolina Hurricanes’ inventory throughout PNC arena and carolinaproshop.com
- Work closely with Director to understand incoming purchase orders and develop a receiving plan
- Maintain and manage SKU creation
- Work closely with retail team to develop a distribution plan for both brick and mortar locations and e-commerce fulfillment
- Responsible for fulfillment of orders via Shopify e-commerce website in a timely and efficient manner
- Communicates with retail staff and customers to ensure that customer expectations are met, issues are resolved, and orders/merchandise is delivered in a timely matter
- Work closely with web design manager in updating and maintaining products, site design and sales via Shopify.
- Manage inventory and cycle counts of products to insure accurate inventory levels
- Serve as a key member of the retail management team
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant professional experience in warehouse setting or supply chain management
- Experience with fulfillment and distribution
- Strong communication skills
- Outstanding organizational, problem-solving and project management skills
- Basic understanding of e-commerce and retail processes; experience with Shopify a plus but not required
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and productive working relationships
- Ability to handle tight deadlines and work in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time, and lift up to 25 lbs. frequently and 50 lbs. on occasion, perform heavy pushing/pulling of product.
- Must be flexible in working irregular hours, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Must pass a background check
This will be an hourly, non-exempt position
Hurricanes Holding, LLC reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Hurricanes Holdings, LLC may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description. This description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.