This position within the Ticket Sales department requires an emphasis on selling group ticket outings, nightly suite rentals, fan experience packages, as well as the planning and execution of group ticket theme nights. The ideal candidate should be a creative, energetic, and experienced sales professional who is able to grow new and existing relationships with local businesses, youth teams, nonprofits, schools, and other group ticket prospects to maximize revenue opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generating group and suite rental revenue opportunities from existing, and self-prospected leads.
- Responsible for servicing, renewing, up-selling, and cross-selling current group accounts.
- Sell a full menu of ticket products including, but not limited to full and partial season ticket packages, group tickets and hospitality packages.
- Effectively organize and work with third-party ticketing vendor (Spinzo) to design group sales offers.
- Collaborate with various departments internally at PNC Arena (Hospitality, Arena Ops, Premium Sales)
- Generate leads from prospecting, networking, and research, in an effort to sell group ticket packages.
- Create and develop new group theme nights and group business by regularly pitching new prospects through in-arena tours, external appointments, phone prospecting, social selling and events.
- Attend outside events with the purpose of selling ticket packages, networking, gathering leads and prospects.
- Effectively follow up with customers and prospective customers in order to build relationships to help drive business and to meet excellent customer service requirements.
- Effectively handle incoming sales calls from prospective clients for all ticket sales products.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales goals for all ticket products.
- Contribute positively to a competitive sales team culture and participate in sales team meetings and training sessions.
- Work events and games as assigned to support ticket sales efforts and promotional initiatives.
- Regularly produce accurate updates on prospecting activity, sales performance, outside appointment and event recaps.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum one year of sales experience with proven sales results. Previous group sales experience is preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others, establish a rapport and build strong interpersonal relationships.
- Exhibit good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Availability and willingness to work extended hours, including nights and weekends as well as games and events as necessary.
- Ticketing system (Archtics / Spinzo) and CRM experience preferred.
- Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other related computer skills required.
- Must have valid driver's license and acceptable driving record.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
This is an hourly, non-exempt position.
Hurricanes Holding, LLC reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Hurricanes Holdings, LLC may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description. This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.