IT Support Technician - Arizona Coyotes (Scottsdale · AZ)
Arizona Coyotes Jobs
Jobs in Scottsdale · AZ
Technical Services: IT Database Management/Services
Job Title: IT Support Technician
Department: Information Technology
Reporting: Vice President, Information Technology
The IT Support Technician will provide hands-on support for the Arizona Coyotes corporate office, hockey operations and during events. This role entails working well in a team environment, enthusiasm about technology, problem solving and effective written and oral communications skills. The technician will respond to support tickets documenting, tracking, and monitoring requests to ensure a timely resolution.
The ideal candidate has a strong work ethic, commitment to high standards, and is passionate about the opportunity in professional sports.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide first level technical support to end users
- Work with ITSM ticket system to create/resolve incidents and requests
- Perform analysis, diagnosis, and issue resolution for systems/applications
- Provisioning and deployment of workstations (PC & Mac)
- Setup of IT requirements for events including data and phone lines
- Support A/V setups for meetings
- Assist in various projects and initiatives as assigned
- Must be flexible to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications:
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Windows/Mac Operating System Experience
- Smartphone\Tablet configuration
- Strong knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook, & PowerPoint)
- Microsoft Office 365 experience a plus
- General knowledge in the following technologies a plus: WiFi, IP Telephony, DNS, DHCP, Virtual Servers, TCP/IP, VLAN, Active Directory, Windows Server
- Physically able to perform duties, including but not limited to, lifting up to 50lbs, bending, reaching above shoulder level, climbing stairs, pulling, typing, prolonged standing or sitting
Education and Formal Training:
- High school diploma required
- BA or BS degree in CS, IS, Systems Engineering, similar field of study or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum 1-3 years of information technology support experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
What are your salary expectations?