The Business Development Account Executive is responsible for prospect development, sales and service of new season ticket, partial plan, and group tickets for the Arizona Coyotes Hockey Club and Gila River Arena. This person will be responsible for implementing all reasonable efforts to meet sales goals attributed to each of the ticket products.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Sell Coyotes and Arena ticket products including season tickets, partial/mini plan packages, group tickets, and individual ticket products.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales goals for all ticket products.
- Build relationships to provide repeat business and excellent customer service.
- Proactively create opportunities for new business with existing customers.
- Make cold calls from provided lists to local businesses, consumers and community groups to sell season, group, and partial plan ticket packages.
- Contact past customers to renew and/or cross-sell to other product lines/groups. Also perform cold call new sales leads to generate incremental sales.
- Make a minimum of 65 outbound calls per day.
- Handle inbound calls from sales prospects for all ticket products.
- Conduct in-arena appointments and tours of the Arena to assist in closing new business and developing new relationships.
- Maintain accurate records of interaction with all ticket product customers.
- Work games and support ticket sales promotional initiates including Arizona Coyotes and Gila River Arena ticket sales tables plus outside networking functions including luncheons, business shows, conventions, etc.
- Assist Ticket Sales management with additional miscellaneous responsibilities.
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications:
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Self-motivated, goal orientated and competitive.
- Effective time management skills.
- Professional and outgoing attitude, must be a team player.
Education and Formal Training:
- At least one (1) full year of sales experience in the sports and entertainment industry or three (3) years of sales experience in a related field.
Material and Equipment Used:
- Office equipment: Daily use of Word, Excel, Ticketmaster, Microsoft CRM and Archtics software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.