Job Title: Account Manager, Premium Sales & Service
Department: Premium Sales & Service
Reporting: Director, Suites & Premium Experience
The Account Manager, Premium Sales & Service is responsible for generating revenue through sales of the Premium Suites, Loge Products, and Premium Season Tickets for the Arizona Coyotes. This role will serve as a member of the Ticketing & Premium Team.
This position is responsible for promoting a year-round platform for Premium Members and generating new sales through outbound prospecting, office presentations, inbound calls and referrals which pertain to all the premium seating products.
The Account Manager is also responsible for providing existing Premium Suite, Loge and Season Ticket Members with excellent customer service, managing such Season-Ticket-Member relationships, and aiding and maintaining continuous contact to renew accounts while also gathering referrals to generate new business.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Present and successfully sell premium agreements & rentals to C-Level executives
- Execute effective corporate sales calls and presentations premium partnership platform through the investment of premium products in order to meet established sales goals and objectives
- Entertain and nurture relationships through creative means including networking events, speaking engagements and one-on-one dinners and lunches
- 5-10 weekly appointments with executive decision makers
- Direct sales of full menu of products to wide range of clientele, including but not limited to, corporate executives, business people, hockey fans, and non-hockey fans.
- Proactively solicit and follow-up on any personal sales leads under the guidelines established by supervisors.
- Maintain and be able to produce on a regular basis accurate reports regarding sales, appointments, and account maintenance.
- Work in conjunction with the premium team to uphold mandates and ethics of the entire department regarding sales and service objectives.
- Participate in events, promotions, client entertainment and other activities as required.
- Work closely with Ticket Operations department to ensure inventory integrity, and high levels of service for the Premium Suite and Premium Seating clients.
- Work scheduled shifts during Coyotes home games and other scheduled events.
- Evaluate demand for product, including pricing, service levels, guest experience, advising the Sr. Vice President of Ticketing & Premium of its strengths and weaknesses.
- Other duties as assigned by the SVP, Ticketing & Premium
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications:
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- A proven track record generating revenue, relationship building and networking skills with the ability to interact effectively and professional, diplomatic and in a mature manner internally and externally
- An aggressive and urgent solicitor of business with drive and initiative to succeed
- Polished presentation skills, with an ability to think and react to situations confidently
- Assertive, persistent, results-oriented
- Firm understanding of Arizona Coyotes ticket products and services.
- Character traits include honest & enthusiastic, with a strong work ethic and desire to work in sports
- Self-starter who is motivated to exceed expectations
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to acquire or produce and maintain a valid Arizona driver’s license and meet company vehicle driving standards.
Education and Formal Training:
- Minimum of at least two full years’ experience in professional sports sales or four years’ experience in business-to-business sales (outside of sports industry).
- Customer service experience in promoting a variety of ticket/membership packages in a team, arena, or membership environment.
Materials and Equipment Used:
- Office equipment: Daily use of Ticketmaster Archtics, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, KORE Software, Zipwhip, Excel, and Word
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.